Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
The freight for items in the catalogue can be set by clicking on the freight button from the main menu.
After clicking on the Freight button, following panel will appear. Click on the drop down box to see available Rate type. This is the place where you have to organise the freight settings.
A flat rate for freight can be set by putting the amount in you wish to charge for a base rate of freight. This will apply to all orders.
You can also add extra handling charges on your freight with customised “Handling Text”. This text will be displayed on the invoice that your customers will receive.
Please make sure you are on Rates tab. A variable freight can be setup by selecting from the drop down menu.
The new variable freight allows the setup of a freight to be changed based on the price of the total order. The “Rate” is defined as the freight amount and the “Order Value” is entered as the maximum customer order value to which that rate is to be charged. A handling charge can also be added here.
You can add or remove more freight rates by using the “+” and “-” buttons. In order to setup a freight system, where, 5 will be charged as freight cost if the order value is less or equal to 25; for orders from 26 up to 100 the freight will be 10, and anything over 100 will charge 15. Please see this setup in the example shown below.
Tax Profiles for Freight:
The “Tax Profiles” tab in your Freight window allows you to apply tax to both the freight and handling charges required.
By defaults it is set to GST but can be altered as needed. If you do not want to charge tax on your freight and handing charges, another “Tax Profile” is required to be created. It will then appear on this list.
Please visit “How do I manage TAX“ to know how to create a TAX profile.