Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
A member protected page can be created by applying page restriction using console. This will help to control the page availability to members, a particular member or group of members according to the option applied.
When we add a new page or edit an existing page, we usually come across following page restriction option;
|All can see||This is the default option. If this option is selected, the page will be available for everyone to visit.|
|Only members||Only registered members will be able to visit the page|
|Only members of a specific group||Select this option and select a group name, none but the members who are in that group will get access to the page.|
|Only a specific member||This will let a single member to visit the page.|
|Nobody can see||Selecting this option will make the page invisible to everyone. Page will be available through console only.|
If the page doesn’t require any restriction, select “All can see” to make it available for everyone.
This will let only registered members to visit the page. Members require to login from the website’s member login panel. See below;
Without logging in, no members will get access in to the page.
Only members of a specific group:
Assuming a group is created and the group has got some members added. More information about adding new member, creating group and group administration can be found below;
> Member Administration
> Group Administration
Now from the “Page Restriction” please select “Only members of a specific group” and then select the group name from the available group list. Press “Save”.
Only a specific member:
If this option is selected, only a single member will be able to access the page. From “Page Restriction” please select “Only a specific member” and then select the member whom you going to allow the access from the available member list. Press “Save”.
Nobody can see:
Select this option only if you would like to hide a page. No one will be able to visit the page. The page-link will be off from the site navigation panel. Administrator will have the chance to make it visible “All can see” at anytime using the console.