Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Click ‘Files’ from the menu bar and then click ‘Account Settings…’
Click ‘New’ to configure a new email account
Outlook will ask if you wish to configure an email account manually or automatically. Select manual and click Next.
Select POP or IMAP. Then click Next.
You are now asked to enter your email account details.
Enter your full name (e.g. John Smith). This name will be displayed before your email address when the receivers check your email from their email client.
Enter your full email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the Account Type POP3/IMAP (please see the Table about POP and IMAP below)
Which one to pick, IMAP or POP3?:
|POP3 (Post Office Protocol)||
|IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol)||
Enter your Incoming (POP3/IMAP) and Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server – these information can be retrieved from ‘Account Setting’ of this page. You will need to enter your email address or domain name to get the information.
Click More Settings.
Click the Outgoing Server tab and then tick ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’. If you use both Incoming and Outgoing Server to ‘mail.yourdomain.com’ or your WebAlive hosting email server, then select ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
If you use your local ISP’s SMTP server for outgoing email and require SMTP authentication, then select‘Log on using’ and enter your ISP login details (please contact your local ISP to retrieve your SMTPserver authentication). Select ‘Remember password’.
Now please click on the advanced tab and enter incoming and outgoing servers’ port number received from the account setting info at the beginning of this page
Once all steps are done you will see a congratulation message.