Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
For Outlook 2013
From the tool bar of the outlook please click ‘File’ and then click Options. This will show outlook options. Click ‘Mail’ from the left options and then please click ‘Signatures..’ from the right panel.
For Outlook 2010/2007
From the tool bar of the outlook please click Tools and then click Options. Click the Mail Format tab to see the available options. At the top of the panel, leave the message format as HTML. If you select Text as message format, you may not be able to add image with the signature. Please click Signatures….
At this stage the following editor will appear. Click New to add a new signature.
You can edit your signature using the available options. The editor enables you to insert an image, create hyperlinks and format text in various ways. Please design your signature and click OK when done.
When you compose a new email the added signature will appear at the bottom of the email. If the signature is not available, please click Signature from the tool bar of the editor and then select the signature you just added.
Add an email signature in Microsoft Outlook (2010, 2007, 2003):
> Advanced Process:
If you have a pre-designed signature file, you can attach it to your email by copying all the files into the following folder:
|Win XP:||C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures|
If your user name is admin then the address for Win XP will be,
C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures
Once the files are copied here, please open your outlook and go to
>Tools > Options > Mail Format (Tab) > Signatures…
Attach the signature with New messages and Replies/forwards so that the signature comes automatically during email composition.
Add email signature in Outlook Express:
To add an email signature in Outlook Express, please click Tools from the menu bar and then click Options….
Please select the Signatures tab. Here you can create your signatures. Click New to create a new signature. At the top of the panel, please tick the check box to add signature with all out going emails.
In the Edit Signature panel there are two options available. Select the Text radio button to add a signature as normal text. Select File radio button to upload a pre-designed text or html file. Click OK when done.
Below is an example of a text signature file. During composition of a new email the signature will appear at the bottom of the page.
Add email signature in Thunderbird:
Adding a signature in Thunderbird is basically the same as in outlook and outlook express. Please click Account Settings from the Tools menu in the menu bar.
The account settings option will appear. Click on the email account where you would like to add the signature.
All the available options will appear on the right. You have the option to create text or html signatures – you can upload a pre-designed html signature. When the signature is added, please click OK to save it.
During email composition the signature will appear just below the main body of the email.