Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Please follow the steps below to create a Flexible form web page to your website:
From the console main screen click “Add a Page”. Select “Flexi Form” from the “Select a template” section.
If this is a parent page, select “New Parent Page” from “Page Type”. If this is going to be a child page, please select “Child Page” from “Page Type” and then select the appropriate parent page from the “Select a Parent Page” list.
Click “Next” to continue.
The next screen displayed will prompt you to insert various information that will appear on your new page.
|Button Text||This is the text to appear in the menu. Try to keep this text short and descriptive.|
|Page Title||This is the title of your new page. The title should be as descriptive as possible. Search engines and browser’s ‘Favourites’ use this section.|
|Page Heading||This is the text that displays at the top of your content. This text is usually what your users will look at first in that page.|
|All can see||Everyone on the Internet can see this page|
|Only members||Only members on the Internet can see this page|
|Only members of a specific group||Only members of a specific group on the Internet can see this page|
|Only specific members||Only specific members on the Internet can see this page|
|Nobody can see||Gives you the option to ‘hide’ particular pages within your site|
|The recipient of this email address will receive enquiries and form results.|
|Results Viewer||User from the drop down selection box. The user selected will be able to view the form results online.|
Enter the required information into the “Page text” area.
Insert the “Response Text”, this is the message that will display after the user submits their form.
Now add your required form fields by clicking “Add New Field”. When required configuring of the form is done, click “Save”.
|General form settings||Here you can setup form name, form type, submit button text and enable reset button. Also you can enable Google map display which show on top of the form.|
|Add New Field||This depicts how the response variables are presented. There are various options for Form Field Types here.|
|Edit Field||To change or modify of any existed field.|
|Delete Field||To delete of any existed field.|
Click “Add New Field” to setup field type and mark the label. Click ” OK” to continue.
|Field Note||As a message or label to displayed on the form field.|
|Text Box||Text field area is displayed for the user to insert their text response.|
|Text Area||Allows the user to enter a longer response message.|
|Drop Down||Allows the user to make one response selection only.|
|Check Box||Allows the user to make a multi selection.|
|Radio Button||Similar to the drop-down box option but displays in a radio-box format.|
|Date Picker||Displays the system date picker.|
You can click on “Preview” to see how the new page will look like. When you click on “Save”, the new page is created and added to your website instantly.