Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
To change the site configuration:
From the Console screen click “Administration” button and select “Site Configuration“ or select “Administration” –> “Site Configuration“ from top menu.
The following options will appear when the “Site Configuration” button is clicked.
- Site Configuration
- Layout Configuration
- Login Messages
- Google Integration
- Custom Html
- Social Media
Please click on the “Site Configuration” tab to see the available options.
- From here you will be able to fix default language for your site
- Text orientation can be selected as Left to Right or Right to Left
- Select default Country / Region from here
- Address Format also can be defined from here depending on your requirements.
- Enable or disable TAX display option.
- Show search box in main header with selection option left side or right side.
Please click on the “Layout Configuration” tab to see the available options.
From here you will be able to:
- Enable member login. It will allow your site members to login through the website.
- Enable online member registration. Visitors will get chance to be registered as a site member.
- Allow members to modify their details online. Member will be able to add, edit or update their profile information.
- Show Member Login in main header with the selection option “left Side” or “Right Side“.
- Enable member login details recovery.
- Enable address display. This will display your contact details on the site.
- Enable featured home page product. If you would like to highlight any of your products, select this option and specify how many products you want to be displayed on the home page.
- Enable captcha in forms. Enable or disable captcha for your site from here. You can select “Default Captcha” or “Re Captcha” (Re Captcha can be used only with registration form).
- Custom footer code: Where you can easily edit you footer with your own HTML code.
Click on “Login Messages” tab to see the available options.
Here you will be able to create and edit a display message when a member logs in to your website or logs out of your website.
Please use the text editor toolbar to enhance your message format.
Click on the “Google Integration” tab to see the available options.
Google Analytics and Google Map can be integrated from here.
- “Click here to see how to add Google Map” – http://kb.webalive.com.au/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2261108
- “Click here to see how to add Google Analytics” – http://kb.webalive.com.au/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2261114
Click on the “Custom Html” tab to see the available options.
- Custom header html. It has an effect on each page.
- Custom left side html. It has an effect on each page.
Click on the “Social Media” tab to see the available options.
- Show in top left corner of header.
- Show in top right corner of header.
- Show in left side bar.
- Show in footer.