Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Discounts allow price reductions on products that are unique such as a discount for members or bulk purchase discounts.
From the product catalogue main menu select “discounts” on the left tree menu. Click on the “Add Discount” button from the top menu. To edit an existing discount, select the Discount Profile and then click on Edit.
The discount window will appear as shown below.
Enter the “Name” and “Amount”. The amount can be a percentage “%” or price discount. “Applies to” drop down box allows you to apply this discount to particular member groups or each user. This will default to “Everyone” if you do not select a member group.
Apply discount to members and groups:
|All members||Selecting All members will make the discount available only for the registered members of this site|
|Everyone||Everyone will get the discount.|
|group1||This is a pre-created group. There are some members added in this group. Selecting group1 will make the discount available only for the group1 members|
|group2||This is another pre-created group. Members who are in group2, are not available in group1. New discount profile requires to create if you want to bring this group under any offer.|
The “Applies to Order” button will apply the discount to the entire order, instead of individual products. If you wish to apply discounts to individual products do not select this option and you can then drag the discount onto an individual product.
Selecting “Compound Discount” means that this discount will be added together to other discounts that may already be applied to products and orders. Be careful using this feature as you could be selling the product at a loss.
“Volume Discounts” can be applied by selecting a dollar amount or a unit amount. If a dollar amount is set, eg. 100, when a customer orders that item to a value of 100 or more, the discount will apply. In the case of units, then it is the required number of units that must be bought in order to receive the discount.
Add discount to a single product:
You may require to add discount feature to an individual product. to do this, please;
- Select the product
- Click the discount profile that you would like to add against the product.
- Drag the profile and drop it on the Discounts box.
- Click Save to apply the change.
Please see the image below, after applying the discount on a single product.
Please see the browser view of a product after added discount.
It is showing the discount information and the both prices before and after added discount.