Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
To add a hyperlink to your page content, please make sure you are in the text editor of that page.
> First of all type the text where you would like to create a hyperlink from.
> Highlight the text by dragging/using the mouse.
> Click the “Insert Hyperlink” button. Please see the above image.
> Modify your Hyperlink properties.
Our console has the option to create four types of most common hyperlinks. These are;
- Link to a website
- Link to an email address
- Link to a file to download
- Link to an internal page of the same site.
1. Website – Creates a hyperlink to another website URL.
> I have selected the text “Click here to visit a website” from the text editor.
> After clicking “Insert Hyperlink”, the above box will appear.
> Select “Website” to create a link with different website from “Link Type”.
> Please enter the web address in the “Address” field.
> To make the website-link open in a new window change the “Target Frame” from none to “New Window” otherwise it will open in the same window.
> Click “Save” to apply the change
2. Email – Creates a hyperlink to an email address.
> Select the text where you would like to insert the email link.
> After clicking “Insert Hyperlink” please select “Email” from “Link Type”.
> Please enter the email address where you would like to receive the email in the” Address” field. See the image above.
> Click on “Input Email Subject” to add a customised subject for the emails that will be sending after clicking on this link.
> Click “Save” to apply the change
3. Uploaded File – Uploads a file (.doc or .pdf file only) to the site, that can be downloaded later by user/visitor.
> Select the text where you would like to insert the link and then click on “Insert Hyperlink”.
> Select “Upload File” from the “Link Type” and then click on browse to select and upload the file.
> Please select “All Files” as “Files of Type” from the attach window. Now select your file and click on “Attach”
> Click Save to save the changes.
> Now if anybody clicks on the link, where you just uploaded the file will be able to download that file.
4. Internal Page – This connects to internal pages that are available in your website.
> Select the text where you would like to insert the link.
> Click on “Insert Hyperlink” and then select “Internal Page” from the “Link Type”.
> Please select the page where you would like to create the link from “Select Link Page”.
> To make the page link open in a new window change the “Target Frame” from none to “New Window|” otherwise it will open in the same window.
> Click “Save” to save the changes.
This is the view of text editor after creating hyperlink. Text colour gets changed when a link is created successfully.