- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
The Java Update is a feature that keeps your computer up-to-date automatically with the latest Java releases. Installing the Java Runtime Environment automatically installs the Java Update feature. Our WebAlive WebConsole is written in Java and you need to have updated Java Runtime Environment in your PC to run WebAlive WebConsole. Please follow the steps below to update the Java Runtime Environment in your PC:
- Please click ‘Start’ -> ‘Control Panel’
Go to ‘Update’ tab
Update Panel Options:
There are two basic options on the Update tab:
- - Automatic update – available only on Windows XP, 7, Vista, 2003, 2000 (SP2 or higher) and set by default for those operating systems
- - Manual update
Automatic update is performed on a scheduled basis and it is selected by checking the Check for Updates Automatically check box. Manual update is performed by pressing the Update Now button. If you select automatic update, you can then set the notification via the Notify Me: drop-down menu, and you can set the update schedule via the Advanced… button. With notification, you can choose to be notified before an update is downloaded and before it is installed; or you can choose to be notified only before an update is installed (i.e., the download is automatic). The Advanced… allows you to select the desired frequency for updates: daily, weekly (default), or monthly. For daily updates, you can select the time of the day for the update; for weekly updates, you can select the day of the week and the time of the day; for monthly updates, you can select the day of the month and the time of the day.
Apple Computer supplies their own version of Java. Use the Software Update feature (available on the Apple menu) to check that you have the most up-to-date version of Java for your Mac. For more details, please have a look at the URL below;
Once your Mac software is up to date, please go to Application > Utilities > Java Preferences, and in the General tab please make sure you have only the latest Java (at the time of this writing it is Java SE 6) selected. Please make sure that all J2SE 5.0 and 1.4.2 remain unselected as shown in the screenshot below: