Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Please follow the instructions below to install the latest series 3 WebAlive WebConsole in your Windows, Mac or Linux computers.
Please make sure that your web service provider has upgraded your website to WebAlive WebConsole 3. If your website is still hosted with 2.9.X or lower version of WebAlive software, you will not be able to use series 3 of WebAlive software until such upgrade is performed.
If you do not uninstall previous WebAlive Console software or do not have the latest version of Java, you may encounter problems when you try to install and run the new WebAlive WebConsole series 3\+ software.
Install or Update Java in your computer:
If you are using Windows Computer, please go to [Oracle’s Java|http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp] page (this page will automatically check your Java version) and see if you have the latest version of Java installed. If you do not have the latest version of Java installed, please follow the options provided in that page to install or upgrade to the latest version of Java. If you have the latest version of Java installed, you will be presented with a screen like below.
Once your Java is up to date, please go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Java (xx-bit) -> now go to ‘Java’ tab -> click ‘View’ to see the ‘Java Runtime Versions’. Please make sure you have only the latest Java (at the time of this writing it is Java *Version 8 Update 40*) selected. Please make sure that all the old versions remain unselected as shown in the screenshot below:
If you are using a Mac please use the Software Update feature available on the Apple menu to check that you have the most up-to-date version of software in your Mac.
Please follow the step above until you get a confirmation that your software is up to date.
Once your Mac software is up to date, please go to Application > Utilities > Java Preferences, and in the General tab please make sure you have only the latest Java (at the time of this writing it is Java SE 6) selected. Please make sure that all J2SE 5.0 and 1.4.2 remain unchecked as shown in the screenshot below:
If you are using a Linux operating system, please follow the instruction in the URL here to see how you can install or update your Java,
Please uninstall all previous versions of WebAlive Console software from your computer:
* Please see the uninstall instruction to find out how you can remove all previous versions of WebAlive Console software.
Install & Launch the new WebAlive WebConsole:
Once you have confirmed that you have the latest version of Java and all previous versions of WebAlive WebConsole software have been removed, please click on the link below to download the latest WebAlive WebConsole software and select Run.
Once the download and install is finished you will be presented with a notification to confirm access to the software. Please approve the software to run by clicking on “Allow”, or “Run” option on the warning dialog box depending on the Operating system you are using. Towards the end of the inlstallation process you will be provided with option to create shortcut to the software for your quick access. Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to type in your domain name and password for the website login as displayed in the image below.