Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
While creating or updating the navigation of your website you may at some stage wish to create more than two levels of navigation. This can be achieved in the WebAlive WebConsole by creating hidden pages.
The site can not have more than two levels on the left navigation bar, however, using your page content to hyperlink to your third page can be just as effective by utilising hidden pages and internal hyperlinks.
For example, you may wish to have the following structure on your site
1.2 About Us
1.2.1 About Our Staff
220.127.116.11 About John Smith
Firstly, create the parent page “About Us” then create a child below that called “About Our Staff”. Now you will have to create a third page that will act as the third level of navigation. This third page does not have to be a child page it simply has to be a “Hidden Page”.
To create a “Hidden Page” simply set the page restriction to “Nobody Can See”. See Figure 1.
The page will hold the content for “About John Smith”.By setting the restriction to “Nobody Can See” the page will be hidden from the navigation.
The navigation will now look something like this. See Figure 2.
Now, to link to this page from your child page – you will have to edit the “About Our Staff” page once more. On the page text screen on “About Our Staff”, click the “Insert Hyperlink” button at the top of the page.
Insert the text you would like as the button for this link as the “Display Text”. In this case the “Display Text” will be “About John Smith”. Now select “Internal Page” as the link type and select the hidden page as the link page. See Figure 3. Then save this page.
Now view the “About Our Staff” page and you will see the “About John Smith” page linked here. This is the third layer of navigation.
Using this method there is no limit to the amount of layers your navigation may have.