Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
****** Your mailbox with us is now more than 90% full ********
You are receiving this warning, because your mailbox is about to be full. Please be aware, when our mailbox is full, further incoming emails to this account will be bounced back to the senders due to lack of sufficient space to store those emails.
If you are unsure about this warning or if you require further assistance, please contact our technical support.
If you have received an email that looks like above, you can either reduce your mailbox usage or request to increase your mailbox size.
Reduce mailbox usage
> Please login to our WebMail by going to the following link: http://webmail.webalive.com.au. Use your full email address and email password to Login. Once you are logged in, please delete all unnecessary emails from the Inbox, Sent, Junk, Trash and other folders. If you do not remember your email password, you can reset it from the WebAlive Console. To find out how to reset your email password, please follow the instructions here.
> You can use a POP3 client such as Outlook to download emails to your computer which ‘by default’ removes the emails from the server. You can find Outlook setup instructions in here.
> If you are checking emails from more than one Computer (or iPhone/other mobile device) you can choose to leave a copy of the emails in the server for a certain period of time so that all your email applications get a chance to download all your emails. You can find instructions on how to do this here. We recommend you to leave a copy on the server for approximately 7 days. But this number will vary depending on your email usage trend.
Increase mailbox size
If you use IMAP or you think that you need a much larger mailbox and want to increase the size of your mailbox, please contact WebAlive Support via lodging a ticket through your WebAlive Portal Account by clicking here http://portal.webalive.com.au