Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Table 1.1: Which one to pick, IMAP or POP3?
|POP3 (Post Office Protocol)||
> POP3 always downloads new emails from the mail server to your computer. It does not leave any copies unless you specify.
|IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol)||
> IMAP copies the email from mail server. This protocol does not erase/download until you specify.
Setting up Mac Mail POP:
1. Open Mac Mail.
2. Click on Preferences from the Mail menu in the top toolbar.
3. Click on the Accounts tab.
A dialog box will now appear. This is where you will enter your general account information:
5. Set the Account Type to POP.
6. Enter your name and email address.
7. Click Continue.
8. Set the incoming mail server to mail.YourDomainName (see more details in Table 1.2).
9. Enter your username (use full email address) and password for your email account.
10. Click Continue.
11. Set the outgoing mail server to mail.YourDomainName (see more details in Table 1.2).
Your Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server often works with mail.YourDomainName (use your WebAlive hosting domain instead of YourDomainName), but you can also use your WebAlive hosting email server address:
Table 1.2 :
|Incoming & Outgoing Server||WebAlive Hosting Package|
|If you are using following CMS package:
WebMini, WebCommerce, WebSuite, WebConsole.
|If you are using WebAlive cPanel Hosting package.|
12. Make sure Use Authentication is checked.
13. Enter your email address and password.
14. Click Continue.
Using Authenticated SMTP
1. Click on the “Account Information” tab.
2. Click within the “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)” drop-down box.
3. Click on “Edit Server List”.
4. Click within the “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)” drop-down box.
5. Click “Add Server”.
6. Set the server port to 587