Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
When you open Netscape Communicator for the first time, the Add New Account Wizard will appear. You simply need to follow through each of the dialogue boxes that are presented in order to setup Netscape Communicator to receive mail through your mail server. If the Wizard does not appear, you can get to it by clicking on the Edit menu, then select Mail and Newsgroup Account Setting. Click the Add button to the right and select Mail.
The first dialogue box will ask you for your Account type. You need to choose Email Account as depicted below.
The next dialogue box will ask you for your display name and your email address. The Display name (Your Name) will show up in other people’s email programs when you send them email. You can type your full name here, or use a generic name such as “WebAlive Info”, or “WebAlive Support Department”.
In the “Email Address” field simply type your email address. For example if you have created an ‘Email Account’ called John Smith for the domain acme.com.au then the correct email address would be:
Click next and the Server Information screen will appear.
You should use the setting “POP3” server.
You will need to type the host name of the mail server for incoming and outgoing mail.
See the section Email Settings to determine your mail servers. If you need assistance verifying your Outbound Mail server settings please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for these details.
See the section Email Settings to determine your username.
Use a single ‘Left Mouse’ Click on the ‘Next’ button to move to the Account Name screen. Enter the name by which you will refer to this account. e.g. Work Account
Click on the Next button to verify your set-up details. Then click Finish
Once you have completed the wizard, Netscape Communicator is configured to send and receive email.