Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
After you have created your email accounts with WebAlive you are ready to use ‘Thunderbird’ to start collecting and sending email messages. If you have not created your email account yet, please visit here to read how to create a new email account. To check your email using ‘Thunderbird’, you will need to configure Thunderbird first.
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Mozilla Thunderbird
1. In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
2. Select Email account, and then click Next.
3. Enter your name and e-mail address.
4. Select POP as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is crofton.webmascot.com for POP. Click Next.
‘Which one to pick, IMAP or POP3?’
‘IMAP’ (Internet Message Access Protocol):
‘POP3’ (Post Office Protocol):
> POP3 always downloads new emails from the mail server to your computer. It does not leave any copies unless you specify.
5. Enter your full e-mail address for the Incoming User Name, and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
6. Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
7. Verify your account information and click Finish.
8. In the Account Settings window, select Outgoing Server listed below your new account.
9. Type crofton.webmascot.com for the Server Name and change the Port setting to 80.
“crofton.webmascot.com” is an SMTP relay server. If your ISP does not allow you to send email using an external SMTP server, you will need to consult your ISP or use their SMTP servers. Please click here to get the SMTP servers for popular Australian ISPs (as of this writing):
10. Select Use name and password and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Thunderbird™ is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.