- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Email setup on your mobile device varies depending on the brand you are using, however the process is similar in many cases. You will always be required to enter your email address, password and server information following a setup process on your device. The user guide that normally comes with the mobile device, contains required information on how to setup the email account. If you do not have the user guide, please contact the customer/technical support of your mobile company to get help. Sometimes searching online can provide you with instructions for setup of a particular brand.
In the following example the setup procedure for ‘BlackBerry®’ is described. If you are not using this device, you may wish to read on – as you should get a general idea of how the process works.
BlackBerry® Email Configuration Guide:
> Required Settings:
The BlackBerry® email software supports both the POP and IMAP email standards for receiving email.
- Username: This is your full email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password: This is the same password that you use to log in the Web Mail.
- Incoming Mail Server : crofton.webmascot.com
> Setting up your email account:
Log into the BlackBerry® Internet Service (BIS) by entering your User ID and password information.
Please select Email Accounts from just under Services.
Select Add an Email Account.
Next enter your email address and password. Enter your complete email address into the Email Address field. Enter the password for your email account into the Password field. Then confirm your password by entering again. Now select Next.
You will be informed that the account cannot be configured automatically. Select ‘Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP)’. Select Next.
At this stage you will be requested to select an option which indicates the way you wish to access your email account.
Select I will provide the settings to add this email account. After that select Next.
Now you have to enter your account settings information. The Email address box will be automatically populated. Please ensure this is correct. Enter your complete email address in the Username box e.g. email@example.com. In the Password box enter the password for your email account.
Scroll down to see the options at the bottom.
In the Email server field enter: ‘crofton.webmascot.com‘ Under the Server Type select IMAP or POP (IMAP is recommended). Select NO under Use SSL. Review your settings and select Next
By now you should get the confirmation message saying your account has been successfully added.
> BlackBerry® Support Information:
Please contact WebAlive if you need further assistance for your email service. For questions on how to use BlackBerry® please visit their support site.