- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
During email client setup, if you configure your incoming server type as IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), it creates folders in the server to store or organise messages. This also helps to retrieve these messages later by other computers. You can read message headers only and select which messages to download. In the IMAP system, your messages are copied locally. However, the messages also remain on the e-mail server until you mark them for deletion and use the ‘Purge Delete’ command.
If you are using POP:
If you have selected your incoming mail server as POP during your email client setup, there will be no emails left on the mail server. POP downloads all emails without leaving a copy on the server until you configure it to do so.
Click ‘Files’ from the menu bar and then click ‘Account Settings…’
Click ‘Tools’ from the menu bar and then click ‘Account Settings…’
The following panel should appear:
Select your account and then click ‘Change’.
Click ‘Tools’ from the menu bar and then click ‘Account Settings…’ The following panel should appear:
Select your account and then click ‘Change’.
Click on ‘More Settings…’
Make sure the ‘Advanced’ tab is clicked. Please check the box ‘Leave a copy of messages on the server’.
Click ‘OK’ to save the change. This will leave a copy of your emails on the server.
Click ‘Tools’ from the menu bar and then click ‘Accounts…’
Select your account and click ‘Properties’.
Please make sure you are on the ‘Advanced’ tab. Now please click the check box ‘Leave a copy of messages on server’.
Click ‘OK’ to save the change. This will leave a copy of your email on the server.