Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kbwebconsole/public_html/wp-content/plugins/article-taxonomy/article-taxonomy.php on line 772
- +Getting Started
- +Web Pages
- +Product Catalogue
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I administer an email account?
- How do I check my email from webmail?
- Common email settings
- How do I configure Outlook 2013
- How to configure Outlook 2010?
- How to configure Outlook 2007?
- How to configure Outlook Express?
- How to configure Windows Mail?
- How do I check my emails in Thunderbird?
- How do I setup Netscape Communicator?
- How do I check email in my iPhone?
- How do I check email in my BlackBerry?
- How to configure Mac Mail?
- How to setup Entourage for Mac
- How do I add an email signature? (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Mail Quota Warning
- How do I setup anti spam configuration?
- How can I download my email but keep a copy in server?
- Why am I losing important emails?
- Avoid "timeout" errors when checking email
- Setting the Root Folder Path for your IMAP account
- Email Setting for Bork
- +Site Styles
- +Site Admin
- How do I change my site configuration?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I add Google Analytics?
- How do I add a Google Map?
- How do I hide and publish my site?
- How do I change the layout of my template?
- How do I see my site statistics?
- How do I use Meta tags?
- How to add social media?
- How to use robots.txt?
- How to manage custom file
- Can I have different style or template on each page?
- How do I change my website appearance or templates or style?
- How do I create three levels of navigation?
- How do I use a proxy server?
- How to disable or enable tax display?
- How to export order into .csv format?
- How to create a member protected page?
- How do I restrict access to my catalogue?
- How do I send email to members?
- How to Forward Emails to Multiple Addresses?
- How to forward emails "As Attachment" in Outlook.
- How to Enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook
- How to enable snippet in the website?
- How do I add custom code to my website?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut of WebAlive Console?
- How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
- How to upload favicon ico
- How to enable Re Captcha
- How to send files to WebAlive
- What is this message “click to activate and use this control”?
- How can I remove old content or URL from search engine (Google, Bing, and Yahoo)?
- +How to use the Editor
- The text editor
- How to do copy & paste in text editor?
- Why can't I upload my photos?
- How do I add an image to my site?
- How do I make an image pop up?
- How to update alternative text on images?
- How do I create a hyperlink?
- How do I upload a file for people to download?
- How do I add multimedia (YouTube video and flash file)?
- How do I remove inline style
- Why is my new line gap too big?
- How do I create and work around a table?
- How do I improve the layout of my page using a table?
- How to remove or hide table borders?
- What makes a good web page?
- How do I make a consistent page?
- How do I copy content from an existing page to a new page?
Users may face this problem if the Email server reacts slowly to complete a request. In that case, please increase your ‘Server Timeout’ time from your computer’s Email Client (i.e Outlook 2003/2007, Outlook Express). Please follow the steps below to increase the Server Timeout.
To Increase the ‘Server Timeout’ you will need to do the following:
> Open Outlook 2007
> Click on the Tools menu
> In the Tools menu click on the menu that says “Account Settings”
> Double Click on the e-mail account that you would like to change
> Click on the button that says “More Settings”
> Click on the tab that says “Advanced”
> You will see a section that says “Server Timeouts”. In this section move the slider bar all the way to “Long”.
> Click on OK
> Click on Next and then click Finish
> Restart Outlook
To increase the mail server timeout value in Outlook Express please follow these steps:
> Open Outlook Express
> Go to Tools and select Accounts.
> Highlight the mail account and click Properties.
> Click the Advanced tab and slide the Server Timeouts bar to 5 minutes.
> Click Apply. Click OK. Click Close.